Get the Mobile Reader App
The Digimarc® Discover app detects digital watermarks in print and audio, identifies songs in music and reads QR codes and barcodes.
Search for Digimarc Discover at the iTunes App Store or Google Play
Install the app, then try it out on images you can download from our demonstration materials page or print out the Digimarc Discover brochure and look for images marked with a Circle D. Visit www.digimarc.com/demo on a desktop computer to test your app on these demonstration materials.
Tips for Detecting Watermarks in Images
- Launch the app and view the brief tutorial.
- Hold the device steady and parallel to the image.
- Point your device’s camera at the digitally watermarked content.
- Digital watermark detection should be instant and will be indicated with a sound. If you don’t immediately hear the sound, slowly move your phone toward or away from the image.
- Enjoy print come to life!
Tips for Detecting Watermarks in Audio
- Launch the app.
- Hold you device near the audio content, taking care to not inadvertently cover the microphone.
- When an audio watermark is detected, you will see a banner appear at the bottom of the screen with details about the item detected.
- Tap the banner to make the connection!
Using the Additional Features
- In Listen mode, the app will also automatically try to identify a song that's playing.
- In Look mode, fit QR codes in the center of the screen to connect to the web.
- Fit barcodes in the center of the screen to shop and compare prices.
Custom branded mobile applications
Our service provider program includes licensing of software developer kits (SDKs) to create private label applications or adding Digimarc Discover as a key feature in existing mobile apps. Digimarc is a partner-friendly company with opportunities for a range of Value-Added Service Providers to use the Digimarc Discover Platform in complete, full-featured solutions to meet the specific requirements of various market segments.