Today's consumer is demanding greater transparency in the products they use and consume, from basic nutrition facts to information about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and allergens.
Brands that understand these evolving behaviors and successfully address the need for greater product transparency and increased consumer access to information will be poised to grab more market share in the future. According to a comprehensive new survey from Label Insight, a data solution provider, 94% of shoppers will be loyal to a brand that offers complete transparency and 73% would be willing to pay more for a product that offers complete transparency.
However, delivering more information imposes challenges on consumer packaged goods companies. With limited space on shrinking packaging to inform consumers and still promote their products, brands are seeking innovative ways to leverage mobile technology and augment on-package information with digital content.
This webinar explores the product transparency movement and what it means for brand owners now and in the future. Our expert webinar leaders will examine:
- Survey findings about evolving consumer expectations for transparency
- Evolving shopper behaviors that are impacting buying decisions
- How brands can leverage data to educate consumers and differentiate themselves
- Emerging technologies that revolutionize how consumers interact with products
- Successful strategies for driving digital transparency
Is this webinar for me?
The one-hour webinar provides valuable insights across the following departments:
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Brand / Product Management
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- R&D / Innovation