Need help with the mobile app?
Please reach out and contact us if the information you're looking for wasn't found in the above content. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Contact Support
Tips for Scanning QR Codes, Barcodes and UPC Codes
- In Discover mode, position QR codes in the center of the screen to connect to the web.
- Fit barcodes in the center of the screen to shop and compare prices.
- Digimarc Discover 6.x mobile app
- iOS 8 and Above
- Android 4.1 - 7.1.1
A small number of Android devices running a supported OS version are incompatible with the Digimarc Discover app. These devices will not be able to download and install the Digimarc Discover app from Google Play.
Instant Audio-to-Mobile Connection
Audio Digimarc Barcode discoveries are automatic — no action required! Just make sure your microphone isn’t covered.
You may also read Digimarc Barcodes in images and PDF(s) directly on your monitor screen, without printing. Please note the wide variance of monitors may affect this demonstration. Here are a few considerations if your attempt to read Digimarc-enabled content onscreen is unsuccessful:
- If you have a lower resolution monitor, you may need to hold your mobile device at a distance greater than six inches. If you have a higher resolution monitor, try less than six inches. Adjust your distance from the screen until you have a successful detection.
- Please ensure your monitor is not stretching images and changing the aspect ratio.
- If you have a widescreen monitor, make sure you are using a true widescreen resolution recommended by your system, in proportion to your physical screen size (examples: 1680x1050, 1152x864, 1280x960).
Instant Print-to-Mobile Connection
Open the Digimarc Discover app and hold your device parallel to the Digimarc-enabled printed content and let the camera focus.