Digimarc strives to enrich everyday living via pervasive, intuitive computing. As a customer-focused company, our steadfast mission is to create customers for life. Our corporate culture is based on our core values:
- Innovation ‒ that makes a difference
- Caring ‒ maintain respectful relations with customers, partners, suppliers, Digimarc employees and communities
- Loyalty ‒ work collaboratively with Digimarc employees, partners, suppliers and customers to solve problems and achieve goals
- Integrity ‒ exhibit honesty and integrity at all times
- Commitment ‒ dedicated to the success of our customers, partners, Digimarc employees and shareholders
- Knowledgeable ‒ be experts in our fields
To keep pace with our thriving industry, Digimarc is always on the lookout for talented individuals who can help us serve our customers and grow our business. We strive to provide a work environment that rewards our employees for their effort with a competitive benefits package, innovative company culture, a flexible work environment and ample opportunity.
Thank you for the interest in our company. We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back periodically for new postings.
Digimarc Corporation is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package to regular full-time and regular part-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Complementary care (chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic and massage)
- Domestic partner coverage
- Employee assistance plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Supplemental life / AD&D insurance
- Long-term care options
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) / 401(k) Roth
- 401(k) company contributions
- Restricted stock
- Paid time off (i.e., vacation)
- Company-paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Fitness rebate and wellness programs
- On-site fitness center
- Non-profit contributions matching
- Pet health insurance programs
- Employee discount programs
A detailed benefits summary is available to candidates during the interview process.